Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thinking of you

I suppose it is normal to wonder how you are; what you are doing; are you a grandfather again?  I don't know if you ever see this page, but if you do, I want you to know that you are still in my mind.  I still miss your "classes" and the knowledge you could impart.  I miss your sarcasm.  I wish that I could have "graduated" and received my diploma.  But we don't always get what we want in this life.  Just know that I am trying to survive the best way that I know how.  I am writing again.  I know you would say that this is a helpful "assignment".  And I agree.  It is helpful.  It would be more helpful if I knew you were reading it.  CHOICES.  Oh well, such is life--full of disappointments, trials and tribulations.  I am still waiting for happiness to find its way into my heart.  But, of all people you know the best how many scars have disfigured it; how many walls protect it.  I hope life is treating you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment