Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Crawling out of the muck

After yesterday, I do not even feel like lifting up my head.  But, what other choice have I?  Life goes on through all the pain and suffering.  As I have said before, it is how we handle it that makes all the difference in the world.  While my heart aches and heals yet another wound, I will move on.  I will survive.  With every circumstance we are given a chance to grow, to learn.  Today, I am learning once again.  Today, I will learn to hope again. 

"Hope is nature's veil for hiding truth's nakedness."~~ Alfred Bernhard Nobel

2 comments:

  1. I know things are difficult for you, but I wanted to let you know there are people who care, I care (((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much...I care too. I know I should feel blessed in so many ways. Most days I am very thankful...but somedays I get bogged down in my depression and lonelines. I appreciate your kindness. Hugs to you too and keep up the good fight.

    ReplyDelete