Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Okay...this made me laugh! Laughter is the best medicine, Right???

Just For Fun

A Dialog

I hate to complain, but my stove broke and now I feel . . .
Deranged? Yeah, deranged.

I hate to complain too, but my clothes dryer broke and now I'm. . .
Three sheets to the wind? Yeah, that's it.

Well, I hate to complain, but I've been watching too many cartoons and now I feel . . .
Goofy? Yeah.

I hate to complain, but my door came loose and now I feel . . .
Unhinged? That's right.

I hate to complain, but I've been making pecan pies all day and now I feel . . .
Nuts!  YEP

An idea: Why not laugh at the labels, not at the people?

Found this on the web site: "Will I Go Crazy" by Dr. Jean M. Bradt (his link can be found above under Lonlieness and Depression...It's not your fault.)

No comments:

Post a Comment