Monday, April 18, 2011

A WEAK MOMENT/MOMENTS

Well, I suppose my husband and I have totally screwed up the "tough love" routine.  When we realized that our daughter's only contact with the 'outside' world (HER BOYFRIEND'S CELL PHONE) was probably going to be cut off, we went to our phone carrier, changed our plan and purchased her a NEW phone.  I do not know if this is a mistake or not.  I do not think I care.  The thought of her totally stranded in an apartment without a car, without a phone, was just too much to comprehend.  So, finally after months of no contact, I had a response from an email (not a very appreciative one, I might add), and a few text messages...short and to the point.  But, hey, it is CONTACT.  No, my hopes are not up.  She will most likely just take the phone and walk away.  I imagine we did this for our peace of mind...  Just in case she might ever need us...just in case she might ever decide to ask us for help...??????

WHAT A JOKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment